Admins are trusted users, who are generally chosen by the community and can:
- delete and undelete pages, page histories, images, or files
- lock (protect) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights
- block a bad user name or IP address from editing
- revert bad edits
- grant and revoke chatmoderator rights
- edit the wiki's skin and format
- edit MediaWiki interfaces
- kickban users from chat and remove kickban status from users
For more details, see the Help:Administrators' how-to guide.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.